New Hampshire Certificate of Title
Please be advised that New Hampshire will begin issuing a redesigned certificate of title for motor vehicles in July 2010.
The significant changes reflected in the new design are as follows:
- The size of the title certificate has been increased to 8.5″X11″.
- The vehicle identification number (VIN) will print twice the second (VIN) will be in a shaded box.
- Additional fields have been added to the title, gross vehicle weight (GVW) and number of axles (AXLES).
- The current title number font will be increased in size for easy detection and will be printed in a shaded box.
- The title will include a printed bar code on the bottom left hand side, compliant with AAMVA specifications.
- On the reverse side of the title you will find a third box added under the odometer disclosure statement “Actual Mileage” box.
Please note that we will not be reissuing or replacing existing New Hampshire title certificates. The old designs will remain in circulation unless a replacement title is applied for and issued.
We ask that you continue to honor both old and new certificate of title designs.
We hope you find this information useful.
Please direct any questions or concerns to Priscilla Vaughan at 603-271-2719, or email Priscilla.email@example.com from a web enabled computer.